This is quick reminder that I still have the following apps available in Google Play:
- Data Steps: Do This in SAS?
- SQL: Do This in SAS?
- Graphs: Do This in SAS?
- Platforms: Do This in SAS?
- EG: Do This in SAS?
- Macros: Do This in SAS?
- Efficiency: Do This in SAS?
- Studio: Do This in SAS?
These apps are also available for Android users in the Amazon Appstore, or for Chrome and Chromium desktop browser users in the Chrome Web Store:
- Data Steps: How Do You Do This in SAS?
- SQL: How Do You Do This in SAS?
- Graphs: How Do You Do This in SAS?
- Platforms: How Do You Do This in SAS?
- EG: How Do You Do This in SAS?
- Macros: How Do You Do This in SAS?
- Efficiency: How Do You Do This in SAS?
- Studio: How Do You Do This in SAS?
There are also free apps, which you can find by searching in each app store:
- How Do You Do This in SAS? (Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Chrome Web Store)
- Consulting: Do This in SAS? (Google Play)
- Consulting: How Do You Do This in SAS? (Amazon Appstore and Chrome Web Store)
All these apps are updated frequently, and the paid-for apps are priced at less than US$3 based on the number of questions that are answered, and within the apps you can ask new questions that can be added in future updates. It doesn’t matter which platform you use, as the same content is present in the corresponding Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Chrome Web Store apps.
I’m currently working on the final topic(s) for the Data Steps section of the SAS course on the FILE & PUT statements, which also includes information about FILENAME and ABORT statements too. Currently I’m splitting this topic into 4 sub-topics, to make it more manageable, which will be published before the end of the month.
The next section will focus on SAS procedures, and then I’ll be working on a section about reading external files.
The SAS course topics can only be accessed by Programmer level members, but Free members can read the SAS course – Home page.
You will need to have, at least, Free membership of my SAS blog to access the SAS course home page, which is made up of sections containing SAS-related topics, with new topics and sections posted over time.
The SAS course now has 2 sections, updated with 2 new topics (about formats and informats) and another extended topic (about DO loops, including information about arrays) available, making a total of 10 topics in the SAS Programming Forum. Note that the course topics themselves are not available to registered members with Free membership, so to upgrade your membership please click here.
More topics and sections are being developed, so register now for free to be kept informed about all of the news…