Have you registered for SAS Forum UK 2018 in Birmingham yet? It is being held at The Vox Conference Centre, Resorts World, Birmingham B40 1PU (next to the NEC) from June 18-19, and I’m presenting “The Art of Defensive Programming: Coping with Unseen Data” on Monday afternoon.
My highlights of the conference will be:
- Paul Kent’s keynote on Monday morning, “Using SAS in the best possible way, driving intelligence, putting it in to practice and gaining competitive advantage”.
- My presentation, of course! 😉
- I’m hoping to be able to run a free prize draw for a copy of my latest SAS book, as I did last year!
- The drinks reception followed by the Customer Awards on Monday evening.
- Live screening of England’s World Cup match against Tunisia on Monday evening, including an England and Tunisian themed dinner and drinks. Note that, if you are not an England football fan, there will still be food and drinks!
- Charles Senabulya talking on Tuesday morning, “SAS Update: Getting you In The Know on SAS developments”.
You may disagree with my highlights, so feel free to investigate the conference yourself. Full details about the venue, agenda and registration can be found at https://www.sas.com/en_gb/events/2018/sas-uk-forum.html.