Total views 1,527
VIEWS News issue 65 has now been published. It is a little later than planned. This is why I plan for August, but September is still Q3!
This newsletter issue only contains articles from me, but I am hoping you will find generating bookmarked PDF files and some more annoying programming styles interesting. As usual I have publicised some SAS-related events for the next few months, and I have also added some more SAS formats, options and functions that you may or may not have come across before, but you might find interesting, and even useful.
I don’t really want to write all of the articles for every issue, so if you would like to contribute an article on any SAS topic, or a SAS-related event date from October 2021 onward, to the next issue in August 2021 then please send an email with a description/attachment of your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To be able to read this and all previous issues you will need to follow these steps:
- If you have not already registered on this blog site, go to blog.hollandnumerics.org.uk and register for free membership.
- Once successfully registered, click the menu item [Subscriptions for Forums and Features] > [Request access to the VIEWS UK forum] to request free access to the VIEWS UK forum, then add your name and email address to the form before clicking [Send].
- On receipt of a request for an existing blog member I will register them for free access to the VIEWS UK forum, and then send them an email to confirm this.
- The next time they log onto the blog site they will see VIEWS UK in the forum list, where you will find the latest issue of VIEWS News, forum topics to find the backissues, functions and formats in every published issue, and a tag cloud covering every forum on the site to which you have access, including VIEWS UK and the VIEWS News issues.
- They will also be automatically informed of any VIEWS UK updates.