Beer ratings by Type (all countries):
Sorted by Average, then Number, of Ratings (only types with 3 or more beers included)
Click on the beer type name to view the beer tasting notes for that beer type. A number of different beer styles may be included in each type:
- India Pale Ales (IPA).
- American IPAs (Double IPA, New England IPA).
- Double Beers (Dubbel, Dark).
- Triple Beers (Tripel).
- Quadruple Beers (Quadrupel).
- Baltic Porters (Imperial Stout, Double Stout).
- Pilsner Beers (Lager, Dortmunder, Munich).
- Dark Lagers (Vienna-style, Märzen).
- Black Beers (Schwarzbier, Black Lager).
- German Old Ales (Altbier).
- Bock (Maibock, Doppelbock, Spring Bock)
|1 = I won’t drink it again!! [Undrinkable beer!!]|
|2 = I’ll drink it again, but only if I don’t have to pay for it! [You pay and I will drink it!]|
|3 = I’ll drink it again (my default rating!). [Drinkable beer]|
|4 = I’ll drink it again in preference to other beers. [Preferred beer]|
|5 = I’ll drink it again in preference to all other beers. [The best beer ever!!]|