Showing 33–42 of 42 results
Standard Graph Templates£0.00
- PhUSE, Lisbon, Portugal – 8th October 2007
- SAS Global Forum, San Antonio, TX, USA – 16th March 2008
Are You at Odds with ODS?£0.00
The introduction of the Output Delivery System (ODS) in the SAS® System version 7 gave programmers a consistent mechanism for formatting output from SAS Procedures and Data steps to printers and HTML. The defaults provided by ODS are more than adequate for formatting simple reports, but are not necessarily ideal for other types of reports, particularly if standards exist for company reporting.
This paper will discuss the different options for customising and standardising ODS-formatted HTML reports, using examples for PROC REPORT, PROC TABULATE and the Data step.
- VIEWS Independent UK SAS User Group, London, UK – 25th September 2001
Making Graphs Easier to Validate – The Benefits of ODS Graphics£0.00
- SAS Global Forum, Orlando, FL, USA – 5th April 2017
The Pros and Cons of PROC DOCUMENT£0.00
- PhUSE, Lisbon, Portugal – 9th October 2007
- SAS Global Forum, National Harbor, MD, USA – 25th March 2009
Using Just SAS 9.1 to Draw Trellis Graphs£0.00
- PhUSE, Dublin, Eire – 10th October 2006
- Wisconsin Illinois SAS Users Conference, Milwaukee, WI, USA – 22nd June 2007
SAS/AF + SCL Tips and Tricks£0.00
- Amadeus Tips and Tricks seminars, Leafield, Oxfordshire, UK – April 2002
A Survey of Version Control Strategies for SAS Application Development Teams£0.00
- SeUGI 13, Stockholm, Sweden – 31st May 1995
Distributing Organization Charts via the Web without SAS/IntrNet Software£0.00
- SeUGI 17, Den Haag, Netherlands – 16th June 1999
- Pearl SAS User Group, Peterborough, UK – 14th December 1999
How Many Shades of Guide: SAS Enterprise Guide to 8.3 and SAS Studio to 3.81 with SAS 9.4£0.00
MSAgent Actor (Evaluation)£0.00
Have you ever wanted a personal assistant to speak for you? Why not try out an evaluation version of MSAgent Actor (msagent_actor_eval). Any compatible Microsoft Agent 2.0 characters can be loaded and instructed to act and speak using a text script.
This evaluation version uses the same software as the full version, except your character will advertise the full version before any script show.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- .Net wrapper for ActiveX components
- Microsoft Agent 2.0 libraries and characters
- Sample script files (optional)
- Extract the zip file into a folder on your Windows PC
- Run the SETUP.EXE program from the zip file, and follow the instructions.
- Load Microsoft Agent characters.
- Load speech and action scripts from text files.
- Evaluation version: Advertising added before each script show.