Total views 966
This app, “SAS course: SAS Macros”, is one of a series of SAS course eBooks, illustrated by code samples which can be sent by email directly from the app. It is designed to encourage users to contribute topics some of which will be included in future versions of the app. There are controls to select specific topics, move to the previous or next topic, decrease or increase the font to suit the user’s preference, and send emails requesting topics not yet included in that version of the eBook.
An email client must have been installed and set up prior to the first use of this app, otherwise the features involving email will cause the app the terminate!
The topics included are:
- About the Author: Philip R Holland
- [G1] What is a SAS macro and what is a SAS macro variable?
- [G2] %MACRO & %MEND
- [G3.1] Calling macros: Introduction
- [G3.2] Calling macros: Autocall and SASAUTOS
- [G3.3] Calling macros: SASMACR catalog
- [G4] Macro statements
- [G5.1] Macro variables: Introduction
- [G5.2] Macro variables: Automatic system variables
- [G5.3] Macro variables: %LET
- [G5.4] Macro variables: CALL SYMPUT
- [G5.5] Macro variables: PROC SQL SELECT INTO
- [G5.6] Macro variables: Scope
- [G5.7] Macro variables: Resolving
- [G6.1] Macro functions: Introduction
- [G6.2] Macro functions: Using Data Step functions