The production version of the GTL (Graphics Template Language) was introduced in SAS 9.2. This new language gives all users the ability to create high quality graphs using simple ODS Graph templates and structured data. This paper describes how to get started with this new language by developing some typical graphs for publication.
- PhUSE, Manchester, UK – 13th October 2008
- SAS Global Forum, National Harbor, MD, USA – 24th March 2009
- PhUSE Single Day Event, Brussels, Belgium – 2nd April 2009
- PhUSE Single Day Event, Frankfurt, Germany – 6th May 2009
- PhUSE, Budapest, Hungary – 12th October 2012