There is always a hope that a new software feature will improve on what already exists, but fear of the unknown stops you from trying it out, just in case it is a waste of time. This paper tries out the new SG (Statistical Graphics) procedures in SAS 9.2 for you, and demonstrates some of the new and useful features of PROC SGPLOT, PROC SGPANEL, PROC SGSCATTER and PROC SGRENDER.
- SAS Global Forum, Las Vegas, NV, USA – 7th April 2011
- PhUSE, Brighton, UK – 12th October 2011
- PhUSE Single Day Event, Beerse, Belgium – 8th May 2012
- PhUSE Single Day Event, Welwyn Garden City, UK – 26th June 2012
- SAS Professionals Convention, Marlow, UK – 11th July 2012
- PhUSE Single Day Event, Frankfurt, Germany – 17th April 2013
- PhUSE Single Day Event, Basel, Switzerland – 28th June 2013