Total views 1,597
My SASGF 2021 paper “How Many Shades of Guide: SAS Enterprise Guide to 8.3 and SAS Studio to 3.81 with SAS 9.4” is now available for download here.
This link allows you to download the paper and slides in a zip file, plus:
- Link to the SAS Global Forum 2021 Proceedings, where you can also download the paper, slides and link to the video.
- Direct access to the link to the YouTube video of the presentation.
- Download evaluation software to script Peedy, with a full software download in the future.
Note that, while SAS Global Forum Americas and Asia Pacific has ended, SAS Global Forum EMEA will be held on 25-26 May 2021.
Total views 542
I’m presenting with Peedy at Virtual SAS Global Forum 2021 on 20May2021 at 1600hr (GMT+1), and I will be chatting in a Live Q&A from 1600-1630hr. My presentation is “How Many Shades of Guide: SAS Enterprise Guide to 8.3 and SAS Studio to 3.81 with SAS 9.4: Part 1 – SAS Enterprise Guide”, but it will only include Enterprise Guide due to time constraints. “Part 2 – SAS Studio” will be published at a later date, although the conference paper does include the history of both applications.
Who is Peedy? I can hear you asking, and I can give you a quick preview below, as he appears in my preview video (1:26, 3.19Mb).
He does more in the conference presentation, so please come and cheer him on, and I’ll explain a little more about why he is there!
STOP PRESS: The #SASGF proceedings are now available, and my paper, slides and video link can now be found here.
Total views 1,875
The pandemic has impacted us all in many ways, and my presenting has definitely been severely curtailed. However, even though the pandemic has not yet been defeated, I was determined to make my voice heard and my face seen, so I’ve accepted 2 presentation opportunities in the next 2 months:
- 01Apr2021: SUGUKI have asked me to present “Writing Reusable Macros: Managing SAS Data Sets” at a lunchtime webinar from 1215-1245 (British Summer Time = GMT+1). More details can be found at https://www.meetup.com/SUGUKI, and the Zoom call is limited to 100, so early registration is recommended.
- 20May2021: Virtual SAS Global Forum 2021 will be including a Premium Session video presentation of “How Many Shades of Guide: SAS Enterprise Guide to 8.3 and SAS Studio to 3.81 with SAS 9.4: Part 1 – SAS Enterprise Guide”. The paper includes the history of both EG and SAS Studio, but time limits necessitated the paper be split into 2 presentations, and this one will be Part 1 only. Look out for Peedy!
I’m not certain when the video presentation will be made public yet, but I’ll be having a live Q&A chat on 20May2021. Keep an eye on the SAS Global Forum web site for more details about when and how to join me.
- I’m hoping to publish the Part 2 video later this year, probably on my blog site, which will look at the history of SAS Studio and a comparison with EG.