Total views 884
This app, “SAS course: Data Steps”, is one of a series of SAS course eBooks, illustrated by code samples which can be sent by email directly from the app. It is designed to encourage users to contribute topics some of which will be included in future versions of the app. There are controls to select specific topics, move to the previous or next topic, decrease or increase the font to suit the user’s preference, and send emails requesting topics not yet included in that version of the eBook.
An email client must have been installed and set up prior to the first use of this app, otherwise the features involving email will cause the app the terminate!
The topics included are:
- About the Author: Philip R Holland
- [B1] How does a Data Step work?
- [B2] IF THEN ELSE, SELECT WHEN OTHERWISE & WHERE
- [B3] DO loops
- [B4] Numeric functions
- [B5] Character functions
- [B6] Date & time values and functions
- [B7.1] Formats & informats – Introduction
- [B7.2] Formats & informats – Dates and times
- [B8] Output SAS data sets
- [B9] Merging data sets
- [B10.1] FILE & PUT statements – Introduction
- [B10.2] FILE & PUT statements – Creating and updating files
- [B10.3] FILE & PUT statements – Columns, lines and pages
- [B11] Errors and debugging